Cleveland’s Choice for Small Business Legal Representation
Expert legal representation for people and business owners who want to stay one step ahead.
Big Law Firm Quality & Results
Without the Big Law Firm Fees
What we Do
Represent Small Businesses and their Owners
- We provide start-ups with flat fee and ala cart options to fit their budget and needs, while protecting their owners from personal liability and excessive taxes.
- We counsel existing businesses that are facing compliance issues or new regulations threatening their industry.
- If you find yourself in a courtroom, you need someone like Brenden who will fight like hell and do what it takes to win.
Represent Victims of Legal Malpractice
- We represent individuals and business that have been injured financially or faced major consequences for placing their trust in the hands of an ineffective or unethical attorney.
- Ohio lawyers are required to carry legal malpractice insurance to cover these types of situations, just like doctors are required to have medical malpractice insurance. However, you only have one year to file a claim against your attorney, so time is of the essence.
Represent Families and Individuals in need of Estate Planning
- We design and build estate plans based on your unique needs, concerns, and aspirations.
- Our estate plans are about more than just “who” is to get “what” when you pass away. We believe that your estate plan should be about how you want to enjoy your retirement, achieve your life’s goals, and pass on a legacy to your children & grandchildren.
About Brenden Kelley
Providing solutions for the unique needs and problems facing entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Don’t let his boyish grin fool you;
Brenden is a seasoned litigator with an impressive range of experience.
Since he was a child, he was raised to be an attorney. His father, Michael V. Kelley, was a successful trial lawyer who made a name for himself fighting for the families of Ohio Steelworkers, and his mother, Lynn Arko Kelley, is a former Cleveland Heights Municipal Court Judge who served as Guardian ad Litem for hundreds of children in Northeast Ohio.…
What they’re saying about Brenden Kelley
One of the Best!
I hired Brenden to create an estate plan for my family and me. He attentively listened to my concerns, cared about my needs, and made sure I was taken care of. I have worked with other estate planning attorneys in the past, but Brenden stands out as truly exceptional. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable in the law, but he also took the time to clearly explain it to me. Most importantly, he put all of my concerns at ease and I am confident that my family will be taken care of after I pass. I would not consider any other attorney.
Professional. Efficient. Caring.
Brenden assisted me in the purchase of a dental practice. His calm manner, keen insights, and negotiating skills were invaluable during this stressful process. I am grateful for his personal touch and tireless persistence. He helped make my dream a reality. I would highly recommend Brenden to other dentists and business owners looking for a lawyer who understands their needs and cares about their success.
It all starts with a free phone call. Please contact us to schedule your consultation. We look forward to working with you.
8472 E Washington St • Suite 114 • Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
M-F: 9am-6pm, Sat: 10am-3pm, Sun: Closed
Let us know how we can help
Brenden Kelley Law
Big Law Firm Quality without the Big Law Firm Fees.